500 Hour Advanced Hatha Yoga
500 hrs Advanced Hatha Yoga Series Teacher Training Course – Syllabus
Course Prerequisites:- 500 hrs Advanced Hatha Yoga series TTC.
Course Material provided with the program:- Ramani Advanced Hatha yoga Series Theory & practice Manual.
Technique Training & Practice:- Asana, pranayama bandha, Mudra, Kriyas , Cleansing processes Chanting, Mantra, Meditations & Lectures on Yoga Philosophy.
Anatomy & Physiology;- Basic knowledge of various body systems. Functioning of various organs and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions , contraindications are covered in this lectures and also in practical Yoga.
Yoga Teaching Methodology;- Includes session , lesson planning, injury prevention,alignment in yoga pose educational techniques to teach principles of Yoga, practicum in teaching yoga, understanding, correcting, assisting, encouraging, caring and guiding the progress of students in yoga. Program also includes ethical guidelines or ethics for Yoga teacher.
Examination;- Practical Training, Theory Assignments on Anatomy & Physiology, Ashtanga Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Individual Education, Practical Lesson examination (Examination of Teaching Yoga).
Monday to Saturday(Every Sunday Holiday)
6.00am-7.00am group practice
7.00am-9.00am ashtanga yoga practice
9.00am-10.00am Breakfast break
12.00pm-1.30pm Vinyasa /Asana sequencing
3.00pm-4:15pm self practice
4.30pm-8.30pm ashtanga yoga practice
Classes are subject to changes/additions to cover all subjects.
Some classes will be shared with the 100H TTC students as they are fundamental for the practice.
Asanas – Methodology -Adjustment
This 500 Advanced Hatha Yoga series asana list is preceded by the fundamental standing asanas (from seated Asana to Balancing Asana).
- Nindra Vayumuktonnasana
- Parsva Virabhadrasana
- Nindra Valakilukkana
- Eka Pada Nindra Rajakapotasana
- Buddha Pada Parsva Konasana
- Paripurna Uthitha Eka Pada Uttanasana
- Eka Pada Nindra Bhekasana
- Poorna Natarajasana
Back Bending Asanas
- Padma Chakrasana
- Urdhva Dhanurasana
- Poorna Salabhasana
- PariPurna Chakrasana
- Chakra Dandasana
- Eka Pada Viparita Dandasana
- Padangustha Himalayasana
- Poorna Setu Bandhasana
- Gokila Natarajasana
Front Bending Asanas
- Dwi pada Sirsasana
- Baddhapada Koormamuniasana
- Uthitha Dwipada Vrstasana
- Viparita Dwipada Baddhasana
- Uthitha Kukkutasana
- Andarmukha Pinchapada Sirsasana
- Parivrtta Upavista Konasana
- Parivrtta Hanumanasana
- Parivtta Baddha Pada Uttanasana
- Parivrtta Prasarita Padottanasana
- Parivrtta Supta Padmasana
- Parivrtta Uthitha Eka Pada Dandasana
- Parivrtta Dhanurasana
- Parivrtta Vatayanasana
- Sarvangasana bhekasana
- Sirsa Padasana
- Sirsasana Variations (Arm Variations)
- Eka Hasta Thirumoolarasana
- Eka Hasta Viruchikasana
- Chakrasana Mandalasana
- Uthitha Padma Viruchikasana
- Viparita Karna Pida Urdhva Padmasana
- Andiappan Asana
- Paripurna Uthitha Vrischikasana
- Parsva Bakasana
- Narthana Mayurasana
- Parivrtta Eka Pada Koundinyasana
- Uthitha Eka Pada Bakasana
- Baddha Pada Thiruvikramasana
- Padangusta Eka Pada Sirsasana
- Parivrtta Baddha Chandrasana
- Eka Hasta Mayurasana
- pranayamas:- Deep Breathing, Fast Breathing, Alternate Nostril Breathing (Anuloma Viloma), surya Bhedana (Right Nostril Breathing), Bhastrika (Bellow’s Breath), Bhramari (Humming Bee Pranayama),Ujjayi (Psychic Breath), Shitali, Sitkari (Cooling Pranayama).
- Kriyas: – Jala Neti Kriya, Sutra Neti Kriya, Vastra Dhauti Kriya.
- Mudras:- Vipareeta Karani Mudra, Ashwini Mudra, Yoga Mudra, Maha Mudra.
- Bandhas: – Uddiyana Bandha, Moola Bandha, Jalandhara Bandha, Maha Bandha.